Silver Hawk BR
The Silver Hawk BR is our most popular rental boat and is slightly smaller in size than the Shark and Eagle. It is handy and easy to drive and has room for up to 7 people, 5 of whom sit well protected behind the windscreen.
Hawk is a boat perfect for day trips, swimming and fishing. There is plenty of stowage space for luggage and canopy and aft seat cushions can be booked as an option as well as a tube, water skies, wakeboard or why not a SUP!
- Maximum number of persons: 7
- Size: Lenght; 5,7m, width 2.13m
- Engine: Mercury 100 hp
- Standard equipment Hawk: GPS-plotter, papercharts, anchor and mooring gear, fenders, padel, lock and chain, lifevests.
- Price starting: Day 3 070 SEK, Weekend: 3 800 SEK, Week 6 430 SEK, Season: 59 950 SEK
Silver Shark BRX
The Shark BRX is the big brother of the Hawk and is completely built in aluminum. A little tougher and more spacious, perfect for, for example, fishing trips. The well-built and strong hull guarantees comfortable rides for both driver and passengers.
As with the Hawk, there is plenty of stowage space for luggage, canopy and aft seat cushions can be booked as options, as well as a tube, water skies, wakeboard and SUP.
- Maximum number of persons: 7
- Size: Lenght 6,13m, width 2,17m
- Engine: Mercury 115 hp
- Standard equipment Shark: GPS-plotter, papercharts,
anchor and mooring gear, fenders, padel, lock and chain, lifevests.
- Price starting: Day 3 700 SEK, Weekend: 4 590 SEK, Week: 7 630 SEK, Season: 69 950 SEK
Silver Eagle BR
Silver Eagle BR is our largest and most luxurious rental boat that can accommodate up to 8 people. Take your family and friends on a wonderful boat trip!
The boat is designed with comfort in mind for all passengers on board. Comfortable chairs, bathing platform, trim level and windshield wiper on the driver's side are standard, as well as a cooler and a lovely sun bed!
The boat has a 150-horsepower Mercury engine that provides enough power to last. Canopy and aft seat cushions can be booked as options, as tube, water skies, wakeboard and SUP.
- Maximum number of persons: 8
- Size: Lenght 6,40m, width 2,40m
- Engine: Mercury 150 hp
- Standard equipment Eagle: GPS-plotter, papercharts, anchor and mooring gear, fenders, padel, lock and chain, lifevests.
- Price starting: Day 4 500 SEK, Weekend: 5 520 SEK ,Week: 8 830 SEK, Season: 80 400 SEK
Terhi 480 BR
The Terhi 480 BR is our smallest and simplest rental boat, but don't let appearances deceive you! It is a pleasant and easy-to-drive boat that is well suited for slightly shorter boat trips for up to 5 people. Perfect for bathingtrips!
- Maximum number of persons: 5
- Size: Lenght 4,8m, width 1,85m
- Engine: Mercury 50 hp
- Standard equipment 480: GPS-plotter, papercharts, anchor and mooring gear, fenders, padel, lock and chain, lifevests.
- Price starting: Day 2 590 SEK, Weekend: 3 210 SEK, Week: 5 560 SEK, Season: 43 950 SEK
A fantastic easy-to-sail daysailer. A simple, classic sailboat that you recognize immediately and a piece of jewelry at the dock. Fast, straightforward, forgiving and easy to handle. Goes high in wind and is surprisingly dry in fresh wind and sea. The sails are jib and main as everything is handled manually, simply back to basic.
When the wind dies down, an electric motor is available for shorter distances and in port maneuvering.
In the small cabin there are two beds for an overnight stay or siesta ,well at anchor in a lovely bay.
This boat requires the renter to have sailing skills.
- Maximum number of persons: 4
- Size: Lenght 6,40m, width 2,05m
- Engine: Electric, about 5 hp strong.
- Standard equipment MF: GPS-plotter, papercharts, acnhor and mooring gear, fenders, and chain, lifevests.
- Price starting: Day 4 600 SEK, Weekend: 6 500 SEK, Week: 16 000 SEK
Strana 23 - 100% Electric
Experience the boating life of tomorrow!
Strana 23 is a social platform tailored for socializing and adventure. Enjoy boating in harmony with nature. No annoying engine noise. No pollution.
Strana 23 shows the way for a sustainable life at sea, both above and below the surface. All parts work together for the most energy-efficient boating possible; hull design, battery choice, propulsion system and fast charging. You travel comfortably at 6 knots and the battery is then sufficient for a full 50 nautical miles. At a maximum speed of 7.5 knots, the battery lasts about 25 nautical miles before it is time for charging via a charging post or a regular 230v outlet. At 5 knots you reach 85 nautical miles.
- Maximum number of persons: 6
- Size: Lenght 7m, width 2,25m
- Engine: Electric 15 kw
- Standard equipment Strana: GPS-plotter, papercharts, anchor and mooring gear, fenders, lock and chain, lifevests, Bluetooth stereo
- Price from: Day 5 610 SEK, Weekend: 7 830 SEK, Week: 14 410 SEK